Thursday, May 13, 2010

Beach! :( :)

Okay yes it was a while ago that we went to the beach, in fact it was during Spring Break!!! Any way we went to Dillon's beach and we were expecting the worst...... wind and coldness exct. exct. That is why I'm wearing jeans, :), but it is sunny out, :(. The water wasn't warm, but wasn't cold either. My jeans were soaked and covered with sand. We had so much fun!!!

So the next day we decide to go again, so we bought beach tools like shovels and sifters. We didn't bring jackets and hot cocoa this time. It's FREEZING!!!! The wind is so hard I could barely open my door. We decide to stay since it's kind of far away. Our legs were being pelted with sand because of the wind. Lily and I decided to go down by the water and it turns out it was better there. No getting pelted with sand HURRAY!!!!!!!!

When we went home my mom told us that Chelsea's sunglasses flew off of her head and were immediately barried with sand. Wa Wa WWWAAAA, :(.

After that we didn't go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment