Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This is more of an add on to the last post.

When my dad said to get on a jacket and he wouldn't tell me why, I could tell that there was something wrong. Then my mom called us into her room and I thought there was something wrong with her so I was looking for some sort of a clue, if she looked different, or sounded different, but everything was the same. Then she said these exact words," Kids, your aunt Cathy died today."

It took me 2 or 3 seconds to realise what she had just said, then I started to cry, not as heavily as I would eventually in the week. The minute we found out it was more of shock than anything. The first day, wasn't even close to the worst day of the first week.

You will never understand why it happened or how it happened, and I, after a month still really don't know that it happened, I feel like I never will.

Thanks,
SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment