Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. 5th grade is filled with science and some difficult math for sure! I'm enjoying chemistry in class and having fun with all the experiments my teacher does. The math is difficult but I'm starting to get the hang of it. We haven't gotten to The American Revolution.
We've gotten our first report cards and I got straight A's!
As for sports I've just started basketball with all of my friends. Miranda had to quit because of an injury to her knee. We lost our first game and won our two other games. Go trailblazers!!
I've joined OM again this year and I think we're doing well.
I did not make it to student council this year and am disapointed that I didn't make it. I don't think I had a lot of votes considering that my two best friends made it somewhere on the board.
The spelling bee is coming up and I'm planning to win this year. Although I refuse to underestimate any fourth grader considering how well I did last year.
I also figured a few silly things out like: A quarter is called a quarter because its a quarter of a dollar, that if you can do a pull up you can lift your own weight, thankyou is two words!!! Obviously I'm not used to that one!

Thanks for reading!

SJ

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year's Sarah Jane! I'd love to hear more about the science experiments you are doing in school. I'm sorry you aren't closer so I could show you my lab or some of the labs where my friends work here at Michigan State University. I think you would enjoy seeing all the equipment and experiments we do. Keep up the good work in school and good luck in the spelling bee!

    ReplyDelete