Monday, April 13, 2009

I walked up to Mr.Auseth. He told me to pick a number from the can. 23. I'm one of the people who always wants to go first. 23 is 2nd to last.

Narrate was my first word."N-A-R-R-A-T-E" I said. "Correct" said Mr.Granger. Another word I got was chrysanthemum. I chuckled a little because when my dad was in sixth grade if he got in trouble he would have to write chrysanthemum 1,000 times. "C-H-R-Y-S-A-N-T-H-E-M-U-M"I said. I was right.on one word the mike broke because I would have to lower the mike everytime because I was shorter than everyone. Once it got down to 4 people I was still in I got the word leisure."L-E-A-S-U-R-E"I said."I'm sorry that is incorrect that is incorrect" said Mr.granger.

I was in 4th place and the 4th grade champion. All my friends cheered me on and had their fingers crossed the whole time. My mom thought I was going to faint because I had a bad cough the past week so I was loaded on cough medicine and we were standing for soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long. I will never ever forget how to spell leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment